* Our school year runs from September to June.
Tuesday/Thursday morning class (9:00 – 11:30 am)
- This program is for 3 year olds (Children must have their 3rd birthday before December 31).
- 2020/2021 School Year Fees for this class are $160 per month
- Our goal is for children to become comfortable in a group situation and to allow the children to gain independence and function within a group outside of their home or families. We emphasize sharing, listening, and good manners. Our aim is to improve the development of gross and fine motor skills through play and craft activities.
- The program strives for a class that is warm and welcoming, allowing the children to feel safe to explore and express their individuality.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday morning class (9:00 – 11:30 am)
- This program is for 4 year olds (2020/2021 students must have their 4th birthday before December 31)
- 2020/2021 School Year Fees for this class are $200 per month
- The main focus of this program is to continue to build upon age-appropriate social skills and interactions. The children learn what it means to respect themselves and one another. This program gradually increases the expectations within the routine (e.g., time seated at the circle lasts longer, class discussions are more complex) and the learning of more specific skills such as letter recognition, visual name recognition and printing one’s name, if ready.
- Our major goal is for children to become comfortable with the school routine in preparation for kindergarten.
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday afternoon class (1:00 – 3:30pm)
- This program is for 3 and 4 year olds.
- This class is available as a 2 day (Monday and Wednesday only) a week option, for $160 per month OR a 3 day a week option for $200 per month
- This program is a combination of the 3 and 4 year old programs
All programs include access to indoor and outdoor space for physical education, as well as music programming.